Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A New Beginning

My life has changed.

 I had a major health crisis in May 2008 and realized that I had not been paying attention to my health for a very long time. My  next questions involved what I needed to change in my life.  At first I focused on learning as much as a could about the specific details of my multiple health problems but then I realized that the real issue was wellness and having the best quality of life possible. I hope to use this blog to share a mixture of my personal experiences, reflections, and some of the things I am learning about health and wellness as well as some of the resources that are out there. 

Linda

1 comment:

Jacquelyn Hughes Mooney, artist said...

Weigh to Grow Linda. What an exciting time as you redirect and reinvent your Life!

Moon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...