Thursday, April 19, 2012

HAWMC -Day 19 Dinner Guests



5 Dinner Guests
Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?

 

I wrote this post once already. Honest. Then I though I needed to add a formatting space. Gone! All GONE! It was a good one too … interesting famous people, pictures, quotes. 
Sigh. I really don't have it in me to do it all over again. I am just going to say who I really want to see.

This rewrite is being done in a writing program and being saved to my hard drive every two minutes!!  I learned my lesson.
~~~~~~~
Dinner party huh? My husband and I have lost all our parents and we miss them. I would love to have my mom and dad and my husbands parents here to see my now adult kids and my grand kids. 
My Mom's favourite chocolate chiffon cake and my mother-in-law's cream pie would be shared. 
The grandpas would talk like they used to 15 years ago.  
Maybe our grandparents could come for dinner too?

Here is one of our wedding pictures
Bob's dad, Bob's mom, Bob, Me, My dad

 


My mom passed away from cancer when I was only 20, so she never got to see me graduate university or get married and she wasn't here when my babies were born. 

This is a picture of my grandmother, my mother and me.
Two weeks ago, I took two of my grandchildren to look at plants in the same park conservatory.


What a gift one more evening would be!

2 comments:

Humpty Dumpty said...

One more night with those we love who have left this plane of existence would be wonderful, indeed. Good choice! :) (hugs!)

Rebecca Dutton said...

I miss my parents too. I wasn't prepared to be the head of the family at 38.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...