Monday, April 30, 2012

LAST ONE! HAWMC #Day 30 Word Cloud

HAWMC Day #30: Word Cloud. 
Make a word cloud or tree with a list of words that come to mind when you think about your blog, health, or interests. Use a thesaurus to make the branches of your “tree” extend further. http://www.wordle.net/



This is the Last Challenge of the month long Heath Activist Daily Blogging Challenge. Tomorrow will be a little bit of a windup of the month. How do you like my word web? I think it looks great! I used key words from my blog and got a visual display all about my effort at
 "Leading a Healthy Life"




word coud


4 comments:

Jeff Porter said...

Cool word cloud, Linda!

Linda said...

Thanks Jeff!

Making the word cloud is super easy and fun. I kept going and made a few on other topics just for the heck of it.
What was a bit harder was figuring out how to get it in a format that blogger would accept for upload.

I highly recommend that anyone go play with it!

Humpty Dumpty said...

Do you use a special program to get the words going in all those directions? It is fantastic!

Congratulations on completing all the challenges. You must be so proud of yourself! :)

Linda said...

Humpty, the link for the web page that has the program for the word web is in the post. You would love it! It is so much fun to play with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...