Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunshine Award

Sunshine

I have a wonderful life long friend named Susan. Susan is an author of young adult historical fiction and she started a blog this year about her writing experiences.  Please visit Susan at My Withershins. The authors blogging community she now finds herself in has had several challenges and awards that they have been sharing. This lets the group members know they are appreciated and at the same time promotes viewing others blogs and finding new sites of interest.  Susan nominated me for the Sunshine Award and I thought It was an honor and also a great opportunity to have some fun with other bloggers.


The Sunshine Award has some rules:
  • Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
  • Answer 10 questions about yourself )
  • Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you.






  
TEN QUESTIONS

Favorite color:  Blue
Favorite animal:  At the moment my daughters cat Storm.
Favorite number: 10
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Eggnog!
Prefer Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook
My passion: My family
Prefer getting or giving presents:  giving
Favorite pattern:  Nautical stripes for this year
Favorite day of the week:  Sunday
Favorite flower:  Apple blossoms and all they promise for the fall.


There are so many bloggers out there that I admire and respect.   I never thought I would find so many wonderful people that I would have so much in common with especially after I became ill, but our blogging community has become so  special to me!  I do understand that not everyone will find the time to participate in this award, but I do hope you are happy to be appreciated.

I would like to give this award to the following 10 Bloggers.

  • My Happy Stroke because I love the little snippets of life that she shares and how she can find the humor in so many situations.
  • Barb's Recovery  is an inspiration with all her hard work and perseverance. I love reading her blog.
  • Dean's Stroke Musing  because Dean keeps us up to date with all the latest research.
  • Up Stroke is a wonderful writer with terrific insights. She makes me look at things in a different way.
  • My New Look at Life after Surviving Strokes for her great sense of humor and no holds barred approach to life and blogging.
  • The Pink House on the Corner for being such an amazing wife and caregiver who faces daily struggles with love and optimism and writes with such honesty.
  • Geoff Hathaway His family keeps up such a great blog. I love hearing how his family and friends are cheering him along.
  • Home After a Stroke  for her wisdom and her practical advice and ideas.
  • Andrea from Blue Shoe Farm & Living in my Head  for her interesting blogs and her determination to keep on going with her life.
  • Cousin Murray  He really is our cousin and he writes about his vacations with a dry wit  that makes me laugh out loud.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...