Thursday, April 26, 2012

HAWMC Day 26 Creating a tagline

 Health tagline. 
Give yourself, your blog, your condition, or some aspect of your health a tagline. Make sure it’s catchy!



My new choice for a tagline will be:

Leading a Healthy Life:

Moving Toward Wellness in our Community


My blog initially developed in an effort to journal about my own recovery from a brain injury and it has reflected many of my experiences and responses. I have a lot to share on many other topics and I hope to take my blog in new directions with time.

I have dealt with a lot of health conditions in my own life, and that of my family, so I want to leave my blog open to discuss a variety of issues related to wellness and available community events and resources.  I want to talk about weight issues, ADHD, allergies, heart and stroke, brain injury, and mental heath to only name a few of the issues that touch my life and that of my friends. I believe we should be supporting all people in their search for experiences and information related to health and wellness.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also thought about what I could title a blog as a Health Activist with a blog dedicated to my main health focus.

Stroke and Brain Injury:

Working on Recovery with Determination and Dignity

 I am amazed at the way so many survivors rise to the new challenges ahead of them.  I am inspired by the strength of character and resilience that can be seen in so many brave individuals who find themselves facing extraordinary challenges while living out their daily lives.
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...